01.07.2021 – Good news! Moody Radio has decided to postpone the removal of Stories of Great Christians due to the feedback they received from upset listeners. They will re-evaluate this decsion on June 30th.
How to access FFBR Premium with 1 click from your homescreen:
FFBR Premium on your Homescreen
1. Log in to your FFBR Premium account
FFBR Mobile Premium Log In
2. Tap your web page settings button and click on “Add to Home Screen” (process varies on which web browser you use)
– Google, Brave: tap on 3 vertical buttons on top right of screen, select “Add to Home Screen”
– Safari: Click on the Square w/ up arrow, scroll down / over and tap on “Add to Home Screen”
– Other: with url showing on top and options showing on bottom (try scrolling you page a bit) tap on 3 horizontal lines on the bottom right of your screen, then click on “Add Page To” and then select “Home Screen”
3. Name the icon “FFBR Premium”
(If your phone auto-saves your passwords, you should now be able to tap on your new home screen icon, and log directly into FFBR premium without having to type in your username and password!)
If you are having trouble with your stream stopping when the screen locks or times out,
here are some things that can help:
Samsung / Android users
Usually Step 1 or 2 is all you need, but additional steps are listed here as well.
1. Adjust the Battery Settings
Settings –> Apps –> FFBR app –> Battery
Make sure the switch next to “Allow background activity” is turned ON or make sure the switch next to “Optimized” is turned OFF.
*Do this same step to your web browser app if you are a Premium user!
2. Remove the App from Sleeping Apps
Alternatively, you can open Settings, and then search for and select Sleeping apps. Tap the Delete icon (the trash can) in the upper right-hand corner, and then choose your desired app(s). Tap Remove to delete it from your Sleeping app list.
3. Change the Power Mode
Apps may be closing in the background depending on the selected Power mode. Open Settings, and then search for and select Power mode. Adjust the Power mode to Optimized.
4. Adjust the Data Saver Settings
You can choose which apps will still run even when Data saver is on.
Navigate to Settings, and then search for and select Allow app while Data saver is on. Tap Allow app while Data saver is on again, and then tap the switch next to the music app you want to keep running.
If you have a data limit set, you will need to adjust the limit for the music app.
Navigate to Settings and select Apps. Tap All, and then tap the app you want to keep running. Tap Mobile data, and then tap the switch next to Allow app while Data saver is on.
5. Adjust Playback Options
If the issue remains, you can check the music app’s playback options in the app’s Settings menu.
3 Simple steps to add FFBRMobile.com to your home screen:
1. Open the FFBRMobile.com site in Safari
2. Tap the “share arrow” at the bottom of your screen. (square with an arrow coming out of the top)
3. Find the Add to home screen button and tap it.
The FFBR stream should now be able to play even when your phone is locked.
If the stream turns off when your phone goes to sleep / locks, change your Auto-Lock setting to “Never”.
Settings –> General –> Auto Lock –> Never
Settings –> Display & Brightness –> Auto Lock –> Never
Please contact us if you are still having issues.
It is recommended that you uninstall the previous FFBR apple app.
If any of these things fixed the issue for you, or if you are still having trouble, please let us know through our contact page. Thank you!